Monday, March 2, 2009

So little time....

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything recently, but I have been going crazy in real time. As far as updates to projects, I have been busy. Hopefully I can post some pictures later. Here is some of whats been going on.

Underworld:

I haven't really done anything with this lately. I did pick up some pink board so I can begin making tunnels. I'm waiting for nicer weather so I can use the basement workshop.

Starship Trooper:

I recently finished painting a Plasma Bug, a Rippler unit and Hopper unit. I've picked up a M8 Ape and another box of CAP Troopers. I plan on painting these in the mars pattern uniform. I am also continuing to write down ideas for the campaign of Helios Epsilon 50. More to come on that....

Other than that, I have been gearing up for the upcoming reenactment season. One of the things I do is I am a coordinator for a big WW2 event that takes place at Odessa NY. in September. Not only am I a coordinator, I have also been put in charge of the event website. No problem, I can muddle through HTML. You can find my muddling at www.odessaevent.com

Also this coming April we are running an Eastern Front event for the first time. So a good portion of my time has been setting up web information for that. And as the CO of my GI unit..... (do you see a trend here) we will be attending the Torrance Pa tactical the weekend before the Ost Front Odessa. So I'm preparing for that. It should be a good season.

With that, I will hopefully get to posting more things as I go. The trick is finding time to just sit..... Anyway, until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Are you exhausted from searching for bitcoin faucets?
    Triple your claiming speed with this advanced BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think about trading with the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Leading Social Trading Network.

    Join millions who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically

    ReplyDelete